Sunday 25 March 2012

Images from here

The wood shed is low on stock, summer is on its way!
Flowers that we planted are growing and the lemon balm is growing again :-)

 I've abandoned the summer house lately in favor of working in the dining room. It's a pain when I have to clear things away but over all I prefer working in here, near the kettle for tea and it's a nice sunny room.
 I bought this crochet blanket for Arthur cat but he doesn't like to use it, so instead it's covering a seat in the kitchen.
I like the colours here, grey,white, pink and green..The downstairs floor is still not done, hopefully in the next few months we will have the carpets up downstairs and grey floor boards throughout the house.

How have your days been? I had coffee with a very good old friend, it was wonderful and so nice to catch up. I also spent hours getting lost in the Worcestershire area trying to find the Little Buckland Gallery. My fault entirely, my sense of direction is awful and I had notes but no map or satnav... I'm so daft..!

I took two prints to the gallery for an upcoming exhibition called 'The colour of spring' which starts this week on Wednesday 28th March. I took my 'Yellow Birdie' print and a magpie image which is a variation on my 'Two for Joy' Print. I will be listing this version in my Etsy shop very soon though as I like it so much! :-)


What do you think? Bright and cheery?! If your in the Cheltenham and Worcestershire area pop over to the Little Buckland Gallery to check out the exhibition. Heres the website for the gallery:


www.littlebucklandgallery.co.uk


Speak soon X


3 comments:

  1. You have an amazing house! It seems so grand. Love the magpies print... that yellow is gorgeous. Good luck with the exhibition.. have a great week! Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so lovely, i wish i could pop in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new print, so bright and summery! Good luck for the exhibition :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)