Saturday 10 March 2012

New Stockist in Devon

Hello all!

I'm having a lazy morning with tea in bed and the cat at my feet, thank goodness for the weekend!I hope you all have a good weekend too, the sun is out in bristol.. Hurrah!

I wanted to let you know that I am now stocking my work in the lovely seaside town of Budleigh Salterton in Devon. I really like Budleigh and have fond memories of going there with one of my best friends Laura Redford (of Jinty Jones Swimwear) whilst at uni to chat and see the sea.

So am am super happy to be selling my work in 'What Katy Did' a vintage and retro home wears store that also stocks prints and cards by local and new artists.



So if you live Devon way or fancy a trip to the seaside pop down to Budleigh, get some fish and chips and visit this great shop!

Visit the What Katy Did website here and their Facebook page here.

And while I'm here I want to remind you about my own Facebook page, it needs some more friends! Find it here ...Thanks!

Speak soon :-)

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)